1416 optimized scaled

Why SEO Is Important For Businesses?

You may have heard that SEO can improve your websites searchability and visibility, but why is SEO really so important for businesses? Here we will delve into the why SEO is so important for all types of businesses and industries regardless of size and what it takes to push your brand to the next level. Google dominates the Search Engine market by over 75%, and it would be wise to invest time trying to build trust with them, that is not to say the remaining 25% such as Bing and Yahoo should be overlooked, 25% of a lot… is a lot.

1. Organic Search Results Can Be The Cheapest Source Of Website Traffic

Implementing good SEO can result in growth of organic traffic. Organic traffic as opposed to Pay Per Click (PPC) traffic has proven to be financially a better investment. SEO can be expensive, good SEO can be really expensive, but if you way up the cost of SEO as opposed to those that are only clicking because they see and add, it’s a no brainer.

Rather than viewing SEO as a marketing cost, it is better perceived as a business investment on which you will see returns. Good SEO will give your brand some momentum, but like any organism, nurturing it and spending time and effort on it will allow it to flourish and become bigger over time.

2. SEO Builds Trust & Credibility

Organic traffic also gives the brand a sense of authority and reputation. If search engines such as Google are listing your website on search results, it can give the buyer a sense of peace of mind as opposed to seeing an ‘AD” icon above or next to the search results.

The objective is to have a clean and strong foundation, then to build on that to improve the user experience, believe it or not, but search engine crawl bots can determine just that. Building authority for your website can be very important, it illustrates to search engines that your brand and digital properties have trust and credibility.

3. SEO Impacts The Buying Process

In university, my marketing mentor taught us that buyers go through 5 stages before they complete a purchase, some do this consciously but most do it subconsciously. 1 ‘Is this a Need or a Want. 2. “Is there Alternatives’ 3. Which is Cheaper’ etc. This is significant in todays modern era, wit the Internet, buyers do their research on alternatives and prices in particular.

With SEO, you can devise tactics and strategies to manipulate the buyer process with tailoring campaigns to suit and eliminate some of the buying process and potentially having someone bounce away form your on screen page.

4. Long Term Strategy

Once effective SEO has been implemented, it can be expected to give your business a boost in search results and visits especially not only in the first year, but for years to come. That is not to say by ceasing SEO it will remain and prosper, but it will give the brand some heritage and legs to stand on. Continuing to implement SEO can only have a positive impact on the business. Market trends will change over time and this is a reason not to abandon SEO, but to be adaptable is key, regardless, SEO will put you in good standing for years to some.

If you stop paying for paid traffic, your visits naturally halt, but with SEO, that is not the case and your traffic will be determined by the quality of SEO and current ranking for search intent. SEO is better for long term result and this goes back to why SEO is better fir Return On Investment (ROI).

Once effective SEO has been implemented, it can be expected to give your business a boost in search results and visits especially not only in the first year, but for years to come. That is not to say by ceasing SEO it will remain and prosper, but it will give the brand some heritage and legs to stand on. Continuing to implement SEO can only have a positive impact on the business. Market trends will change over time and this is a reason not to abandon SEO, but to be adaptable is key, regardless, SEO will put you in good standing for years to some.

Check out the video below for more info SEO vs paid traffic.

Implementing quality SEO to your website will always be beneficial, and although there may not be instantaneous results, it’s like planting a seed and and in due time with a bit of care and attention, it will flourish and bare its fruits.

Comments

Comment Are Closed
VIEW
CLOSE